Monday, January 4, 2010

Just Wanna Say Hi


Whew! 1stly I want to say hi! To everyone who views my blog , thanks for reading my page .

This is the second time I really try to write in the blog , the reason I wanna make this blog , its to expressing myself , sometimes I just feel hesitate to speak , I have some phobia of sharing myself sometimes . So this page its for me to write down this that makes me feel sick , I try that before , there was one guy that really pisses me of and makes me throw the f... word for few month , when I try to write out all my hatred out , it seems that I better . Though it keeps coming back to me , but at least i feel better .

Nextly I want to share my daily life to you , and in the same time listen to you guys for opinion for stuff, I will as well sharing some of my artwork to you, you can critic me if you want^^ .

I hope I will be able to write more in the coming days . I think I'll stop here , till next we meet .

Anyways , go with Gods blessing and have a nice day . Take care . ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment