Thursday, January 7, 2010

EMO JOHN!!!!


EMO JOHN!! That's what people always called me , people use to describe me as sad or sadism, dark or evil,cruel , weird , frenzy or other thing . Here is 1 thing they all mistaken , do you really think I'm an emo ? But I can honestly tell you that I'm not or maybe sometimes YES , I just like the style of it , and ya! I felt that all the time , I just felt that people misunderstood me a lot , during to yr 08 until now , it causes me to having less and less friends , even no matter how friendly I'm trying to be , things doesn't work that way . I wish all to end soon .

Anyways , for this new season , I'm going to cut the emo thing , one thing very obvious that I will try to do the most its to be happy , and smile all the time . For real , I actually feel good in both sides , sad or happy , its just the same to me , but I'm try to be a happy one so that I'll look sociable . 2 things I will still do is that , I'll still listen to sad songs and wearing black clothes , and what's changed is that I'll change my attitude towards life , everyday and see what God will do in His grand design on me , I'll hand over all things to him and worry less .


By the way , I wish the same as well , happy too . Have a nice day and God Bless . Peace^^

2 comments:

  1. hi John..thx for becoming the follower in my blog...
    have a nice day...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome my bro^^

    ReplyDelete